Building Cultural Competence: Innovative Activities and Models
Primary: Building Cultural Competence: Innovative Activities and Models.pdf - 20,942 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Building Cultural Competence: Innovative Activities and Models.pdf - 36,848 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Building Cultural Competence: Innovative Activities and Models.pdf - 20,984 KB/Sec
- Exploring Culture: Exercises, Stories and Synthetic Cultures
- What If?: Short Stories to Spark Diversity Dialogue
- 52 Activities for Improving Cross-Cultural Communication
- The Diversity Training Activity Book: 50 Activities for Promoting Communication and Understanding at Work
- Barnga: A Simulation Game on Cultural Clashes - 25th Anniversary Edition
- The Diversity and Inclusion Handbook
- Cultures and Organizations: Software of the Mind, Third Edition
- Leading with Cultural Intelligence: The Real Secret to Success
- Demystifying Outcomes Assessment for International Educators: A Practical Approach
- Student Learning Abroad: What Our Students Are Learning, What They’re Not, and What We Can Do About It
Building Cultural Competence presents the latest work in the intercultural field and provides step-by-step instructions for how to effectively work with the new models, frameworks, and exercises for building learners’ cultural competence. Featuring fresh activities and tools from experienced coaches, trainers, and facilitators from around the globe, this collection of over 50 easy-to-use activities and models has been used successfully worldwide in settings that range from Fortune 500 corporations to the World Bank, non-profits, and universities.
Learn updates on classic models like the DIE (Description, Interpretation, Evaluation) framework and the U-Curve model of adjustment. Engage in new exercises to help build intercultural competence, using the practical step-by-step guidance on how to effectively facilitate these activities. Stay relevant and have positive impact with clients, organizations, and students with these well-organized, easy-to-implement, and high impact collection of frameworks, models, and activities.
The new, research-based models work for developing cultural competence in any environment, and for designing effective cultural competence courses. Education abroad administrators will be able to use these activities in their pre- departure orientations for students going abroad. Corporate human resource professionals will find these activities invaluable in cultural competence building programs.