Book Title: Cracking the CBEST, 3rd Edition (Professional Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2015-09-08
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS
. Get all the prep you need to ace the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher. Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
• A helpful essay template to break down the writing section piece-by-piece
• Math fundamentals to help you review the basics, as well as estimation, measurement, statistical principles, computation, and morePractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Tons of practice problems and drills
• Summary lists at the end of each content review chapter